Register for Gigaom’s free mobile analytics webinar sponsored by Kii
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:00AM PT/ 1:00PM ET
Mobile application development has become a priority for businesses of all sizes, from indie dev teams to startups to enterprises. With increased focus and funding, and fierce competition in the app stores, comes the imperative to iterate faster while demonstrating compelling results.
Vanity metrics such as downloads and installs tell you about adoption, but provide little insight into how your app is actually used. What’s attracting users? How do they move through your app? Which features and types of content are most popular? When are users most likely to make in-app purchases? The answers to these questions and many more are hiding in your data right now, but you need mobile app analytics to uncover them.
That’s why you’re invited to the Gigaom Research hosted webinar Beyond Downloads: Comprehensive Mobile Application Analytics on December 17, 2013 at 10AM PT.
Join Phani Pandrangi, SVP & Chief Product Officer at Kii, Rich Morrow, founder and head geek at quicloud, and product strategy consultant at Brilliant Force, Larry Cornett for the free one-hour roundtable discussion.
Moderator Cormac Foster, Research Director at Gigaom Research, will lead the panel in discussing opportunities for using mobile app analytics to drive app adoption, performance and monetization.
- Which metrics to track.
- Ways to use mobile analytics in product planning and development.
- How to bring disparate data streams into a holistic reporting system.
- How to expose analytics to a wide range of decision-makers.
- Various mobile app analytics options available to developers, including Kii Analytics, which is free through December 31.
- Companies and industries leading the charge.